I know what it's like to need answers and understanding ... like... yesterday.
To need a sister, a friend, a mother or for fuck sake - SOMEONE - that gets what you're going through that will see through your facade, fears and excuses - into that person inside that really does want to rise. To love. To heal. To succeed.
What you don't want is more shallow self-helpy advice column crap that you've already tried and ... well, here you are, right? You need a real breakthrough into peace and power from a person who's walked the hard roads too.
You feel me?
I'm not saying miracles don't come in easy pretty packages or that a person HAS to have been what you've been through to help you break free and heal.
It sure does make it easier though.
It makes me think of all the times moms with one kid would try to give me advice on handling my exhaustion when my 3 boys were all under 5 years old and I couldn't see straight.
I'm sorry. Thanks, but get to know my dark night of the soul and then come back with your pixie dust, k?
There are a lot of wise people out there that have plenty of wisdom to lead you with, even if they've never been through what you've been through. But. If they have been through what you've been through - or a similar shit creek - you're going to trust them more, aren't you?
And that's why my breakthroughs are so powerful. I've got a gift for relating (paddled up and out of many shit creeks) and people trust me.
So I've made a special gift for the first-timers. (is that you?)
1. I don't do single sessions. (ok, I do, but it's really rare and only reserved for either first timers or people who've already been private clients)
2. Why this then? Because I recognize we haven't worked together yet and you really want to - otherwise you wouldn't be here. But, maybe you're not ready to jump right into the healing marriage with me. I get it. Let's have the one-night-stand that will change your life.
3. Be warned, I throw down. One session is just one session. The most powerful work will be over time. Because - LAYERS. But that means I'm committed to giving you the most bang - possible in that short time. And... it's not easy. It's not always comfortable. I will call you out. I will hone in on your fears and needed actions and the desperate clarity you've been waiting for.
4. It's not the end all be all. You're the one that's got to do the follow through. These sessions are like the Magic Mirror in Snow White. I'll see into you and speak the truth. If you use it - it will work in you.
5. You don't have to keep working with me from there. I won't judge you. I'll love you up and think of you fondly. (like a proper one-night-stand.) But. Your invitation to a deeper relationship where I've got your back on repeat - is on the table. Available. Your call.
6. At the end of your session, you'll tell me what shifted, what you learned and what you want next. I'll share what I recommend for you moving forward - whether that's working with me, or just implementing the strategies we discussed, you'll have an empowered, made-for-you plan.